Friday, August 2, 2013

The Upside of Quitting

Good Morning!
     I hope all is well. Thankfully I don't have a post up today. I say thankfully because I have something I'm really excited to share. After doing a little chatting with my old Economics teacher, I am pleased to tell you that i'll be having an "editor" for my blog!
      Paul Graf was my Economics Professor for Introduction to Macroeconomics who I always found to be an engaging teacher always willing to go out of his way to ensure every student (even in a class of several hundred) understood the concept being discussed.  This made him the ideal person for me to reach out to and thankfully he accepted.
     With that said, I'll be working this week on my first "real" post but for the time being I wanted you all to take a listen and refresh yourselves (or discover) what economists call "Opportunity Cost" and "Sunk Cost" and why these two concepts arguably set the foundation to all Micro and Macro Econ concepts. So coming to you from NYC, journalist Stephen Dubner brings to us... The Upside of Quitting. Enjoy :)

Over and Out


No comments:

Post a Comment